Houston Racing Triathlon Club
Houston Racing Triathlon Club (HRTC) was created over 30 years ago in an effort to bring together Houston’s triathletes to train and share their common interests with one another; and to increase awareness of and participation in the sport. Since the club’s inception, our membership has expanded to over 800 at one point. The club’s primary purpose remains the same, but now members enjoy many more benefits because of the club’s growth, generous sponsors, organized and dedicated officers, and the general welfare and popularity of triathlon.
The main goals of the club are to:
* Give members a sense of belonging within the club,
* Provide valuable triathlon resources to the members,
* Recruit new people into the club and triathlon,
* Provide rewarding opportunities to be actively involved in the club and sport, and
* Serve the community through charity and volunteer efforts.
Member benefits include a club shirt, monthly socials with raffle prizes, a holiday party with massive prizes, a race director meeting where you can win entries to triathlons and more, club runs and bike rides, discounts from our sponsors, discounted swim passes to open water swimming.
Visit HoustonRacing.com to join today for only $45/yr individual or $65/yr family memberships.